Tips for our readers
Welcome to the KidActors Forums! If you are a new
reader, or even an old reader, please read this list of items to make your forum
experience more enjoyable. Some of these items are official rules of the forums, but most
are just suggestions to make reading and using the forums easier.
- Before you post a message, think about searching the Forum first. The forum dates back
to the site's debut, and it's likely you may find the answer to your question here. The
Forum can easily be searched using the "Search" feature.
- Other areas of this site may be helpful in answering your questions too. The FAQ
(frequently asked questions) has a ton of information about Haley. The Resume Section
contains a complete listing of Haley's work, the Photos Section has a great number of
pictures of Haley from various events, and the Home Section contains an up to date
biography of Haley.
- If your browser has cookies enabled, the forum will notify you of any new messages
posted when you visit. Messages with the new
designation after the subject have been posted since your last visit. You can easily
mark all messages read by using the "Mark All Read" feature.
- Message topics that appear in bold lettering have been written by a
celebrity, or have been posted by the forum moderator to draw the readers attention to the
message. Because only celebrities and forum moderators have the option to have their
topics appear in bold lettering, the source of the message can be trusted
and verified. A celebrity cannot be impersonated in the forums.
- When writing your message, if you supply an email address and post the message, your
email address will be available to those who visit this forum. Supplying your email
address is not required, and if you are unsure whether or not you should enter yours,
- Please refrain from getting personal on any issues. There are many personalities here
from different countries and cultures. Read your post over before you hit that "post
message" button to make sure you are not going to offend anyone. This makes for much
better interaction between visitors to this forum!
- Do not advertise in the message boards. All advertisements will be deleted if they
are not approved prior to posting. To get an advertisement approved, please email email@example.com with the appropriate
- Do not post links to other sites in the message boards. All links will be deleted
if they are not approved prior to posting. To get a link approved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate
- If you use the attachment feature to post pictures in the message boards, please be sure
they are .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .txt format. Files of other formats will be removed.
- Please remember the KidActors Forums are monitored and reviewed on a real-time basis.
Messages containing material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory,
inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented,
threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law, will be
deleted immediately and/or your access to the KidActors boards may be permanently removed
with or without warning.
Please contact us at email@example.com
with any questions.